Wednesday 6 April 2011

I ♥ MIDVALLEY

Due to the Nikon 10th anniversary camera fair...
So went to midvalley with my grandma and aunt....
Nowsaday, the economy isnt in the reflation??
1st time saw many empty bays in midvalley carpark...
and 1st time so easy can found an empty bay...
Even at noon time!
So I was told my aunt, I have to save up the economy...
I want to stimulate the economy..
haha....XD

So I just spend 15minutes in the fair,
cos is still not the time to buy DSLR-my mum said...
so I was change to mad shop for cheer up my moody...xp

We had our lunch in such a nice place.
It seem like FULL HOUSE..
But it is not that fairy tale..
It is more tend to rural feels..
That's why it called GARDEN
I like the environment and the ambience...
When I was sitting there, it is keep let me feel so warm..
It so suit for couple,espeacially damn suit for purpose marriage..
here is the restaurant's environment..
And the things happened on that day..
The cage ♥
I love it so much..
And it is the representative logo of the restaurant...
Have a piano stay inside the cage...
Sometimes have people piano-ing at there...
So roman...

The 1st station that I mad shop is my favourite brand- COTTON ON
I was lost control to choose so many clothes to try...
Since I saw it was nice..Keke =D
p/s: one of the malay sales girl, she with the bad attitude to serve customer...
It was spoilt the brand!
Hope you can change your attitude,ok?
While you are working, even the work is driving you crazy...Okay?

Fine,dont bother at her to spoilt my shopping mood...
Suddenly damn love clothes in COTTON ON...
So I was raving "sapu" 4 apparels...
All have a same features...
That is can match with vest...
I damn vest...
But I know how skinny am I...
So I must to wear more a coat at outside...=)
 It was used me RM262...
Never mind it is to cheer up my moody...


I love to tried again all the apparels that I bought after...
It is my foible...
But I think most the girl like do this, right??
hehe...

And I bought a bag in momoe...
This bag evoke my sadness feel!
It is made me damn regret it!
I should be bought both at the same time!
I should not be think too much!
Like it just buy it!
Now, I want to get it back..
But is too late!
"is too late,apologize"
Lolllxx...
This song is damn suit for me right now!
 No matter how I effort to find it back,
TOO LATE means too late!
Nobody will be waiting for you!
And I get a quotes, that is: "fate"
Even it is a non-live stuff..
But also have to regarding on how many fate that you have with it..
If not,how you effort,that is still would not belonging you!
It is definitely true!
So dont do anything that will made you regret START FROM NOW!
Just do all the things whatever you like!
Just follow your feelings!
Dont be affect by anyone!

Now, I just hope all the stuff that I need
(that momoe bag, sony S3000 digital camera,spec)
All are getting it smoothly...
PLS!!guan yin! Pls let me get them smoothly,k?
I know how I over am..
But..pls!
I will be change it!
Definitely will!
So pls......
PLSS!!!!!!!

It is the bag~
Heart bleeding and PAINFUL!


guanyin pls bless mummy willing fetch me go there by today or tmr...
and wont force me go klang...
pls...



No comments:

Post a Comment