Saturday 26 March 2011

Release from confine! LOLx

Yesterday dated with my segi's babe- Jessie Yee....
Haha... Thanks for her date, that I only can release from the confine in home!
Wahahaha....
Since I taking my holiday, definitely never go out!(mean shopping XD)
(Not included go out with mum)

Yesterday was the most syok day in my holiday...
I having my bbq and snowflake with my dear...
p.s/the snowflake is jessie treat me..
Thank you my dear..
haha...
look so attractive right?
Im feeling starve now...haha...


When we meet with each other, the habit of narcissism was gone...
so we were not taken so much of pics...
just a few only...

And I was released from confine!
Sure lost control to shop!

Belt...
New style...
Denim style...
The color is too special for me...
Lollxx
Cotton on!...
Love it...
and so comfort..even u've sensitive skin...
=)

Sweet little dress...
It's just a top...
I wanna buy more and more dress...
Muahahah....
I wanna change my style...
Princess style??!
Hehe...
I just wanna look sweet enough...
Still such many stuff gonna buy,,,
And I was wrote miss smth...
Eyelid tape...
Even I am double eyelid...
Due to the eyelid is unbalance...
It's look like "mercedes"
So i wanna change it....
I want my eyes is look charm and full of energetic!
Muahahaha
Ishh....
How greedy I am...
So I've to save money FROM NOW!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I bought my vanity case already..
But due to I havent buy the cosmetic,
even before that I already bought some..
But it is duper unprofessional...
And is too little for a normal girl...
I am no dare to show it off...
So after I buy some first, only to post it...
hehe...

I WANNA BE A CHARM, PRETTY,YOUNG,SWEET,VITALITY GIRL!♥
Wish me successful here!
Thanks!!

Some is seem like mature...
haha...
And some is look like so strong...
These are the matched by me...
cos bought new  clothes again...
muahahaha...

haha...


No comments:

Post a Comment