Saturday 19 March 2011

Queen's Big Day!

2011.03.17
Is the big day of the Queen is my house!
My grandma!
Hahaha...
Happy Birthday!! Wish you stay health,pretty,young and happy always!
I love you! Muuuaarks!♥

At nite, mummy brought us to her best friend's restaurant which is new open and located at old klang road.
Is an awesome bak kut teh restaurant! Yi Xiang!
It's bak kut teh is really appropriate with the name! Xiang!!!
 
The interior design
 comfortable...
 The menu
Yummy!
My family favourite!
Bak Kut Teh!
It can compare to klang's bak kut teh
 The queen's bday cake...
It is bought from Catherine...
Who is the boss of the restaurant!
She was too happy...
So cant see the eyes!
LOLx... 
 Happy Birthday!!
Queen!

 OMG!
Even this is a far shooting!
Also can saw my face is fat like a hamburger!
Goshhhhhhh.....!
 Yeah!!



No comments:

Post a Comment