Thursday 17 March 2011

☺New Clothes☺

Today mummy fetch me went to insurance agencies for apply scholarship.
After that, we went to Fahrenheit88 to enjoy my favourite Zanmai
I liked a crazy girl, my ordered were unstoppable...
Of course, all of my order was SALMOM


Wahahaha~
All is SALMONfavourite~
Yummy
Do not be intimidated by my amazing appetite, OK?
Bwahahaha

After finished my SALMON meal,
We went to MIRROCLE,
which is shop such amazing cheap price!
Unexpected is,
Mummy bought two clothes for me,
Although Chinese New Year was passed by..
That's why I'm so shock!!
Hehehe...
Thx Mummy...
Love you!
Muuaaccks...
*****************************************
It is the style of cloak,
is the trend of this year.
It was combined cloak with boshemia style..
is the heat trend of this year...
Hope the look that I wear is not weird and old...
Hahaha....

                                                    


1 comment:

  1. p/s:This year lattice is still a trend,
    The feature is tend to 3 color lattice in a cloth…

    ReplyDelete