Monday 24 January 2011

BLAR BLar blar...

Yestesday I was went out with my beloveds...
I bought a coat which is red color England style checker by body glove...
My 2 of beloveds were said that is nice...
So, I did not bother Way's against...
Haha...
Besides that, I had bought 2 belt also from mono...
Just RM10 for each...
But really price depands on quality...
When I'm going home to try it...
Erm...It was a bit defect..
So I'm sure that I can not use it more than 15/10 times maybe...



Actually, I was planned to buy some more clothes...
But after I was counted in few days ago...
Oh my gosh!
I was spent almost RM2k d...
I'm not on purpose to used so many money...
Just I really can't controlled myself!
Sorry to my mummy, daddy and grandmum and myself...

I'm so ashamed....
I will stopping to spend money anymore...
And effort to save my money back...

Below that's my lists...




 I must be changing my bad habit from now!!
If u think u can, u can!!
Gambahteh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment