Sunday 16 January 2011

Nice Day

Yesterday I followed my dad and mum to attended a relative's wedding dinner..
He is my dad's cousin.. The relation is quite far but their sensation is quite close...
The wedding dinner is the 1st that so special and nice and I ever never joined before...
They were used Retro as their main theme..
That is so amazing and wondeful...
They were play the classic chinese song in whole nigth dinner...
I love Classic Chinese Song... Damn....

Before I join the wedding dinner...
I was prepared well for going it...
Cos my mum asked me wearing nice for attending it...
So I really have to try my best to prepare properly...

This is the look for last nite...
How about it...
Haha...
I think that is not bad...
Cos so many relatives were keep prasing me at the night...
Even they are not known about me...
And won't bother me at usually...
My mum was very syok when she saw me wear look like that nice...
Hehehe...

BUT...
I felt more and more SYOK!!
COS....
when I'm taking pic beside the swimming pool there...
Have a british man praised me "LOOK'S NICE"
I was get high and syok till I don't know how to described...

Sorry for that I'm 38...
Cos I really haven't get many compliments in 1 nite...
haha...

Is this :♥
Haha...

After dinner I was rushed to cinema for join my Emily and Wayway them to have a movie...
<The Great Day>

But it is made me felt disappointed...
Cos it is not as so touch as I'm imaging for that...
And the ending got a little bit weird and short....

2010.01.15 is the nice day...
Because that is a day that I get the most compliments, had a special wedding memorial and somebody was promised me so refreshment for having a movie....

I love that day....
All the compliments have to credit by my lovely cosmetic contact lens...
Because of it I get back my confidence for my out looks....
Thank you very muchh!!

Although "you" are so expensive....
BUT I will efforts to save money for buy "you"....
♥ you!!



p.s: I want buy Anya Hindmarch purse and pocket cases...
But as far as I know it is quite expensive...

No comments:

Post a Comment